Tuesday, December 20, 2005

starting out

Well, I just set up this new web journal to use in conjunction with the Winter Season of the Four Seasons of Jewelry on Creative Wire Jewelry. The Winter Season starts tomorrow, so now I have 8 days to make something, and find out how best to post pictures of it. Onward....


Here's a piece of wirework in craft-wire and gold-plated wire that I did a month or so ago, inspired by the Autumn Season posters. Now to get going on a piece every week. Learning something new every day, keeping the brain healthy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beadin By The Sea said...

Great tutorial! I've been trying to cut jump rings with a flush cutter but this just might be a better way. Thanks!
I'm wondering what kind of tape that is though.

June 28, 2008 7:57 PM  
Blogger AbigailM said...

That tape was just something that was on the shelf of my mom's medical supplies, I think. I have since gotten a roll of wide (1-1/2" or 2") masking tape from the painter's supplies in an art-supply store. Not very sticky, no residue, works well.

This post show the piece I made using the most rings. http://abigailmm.blogspot.com/2006/09/fair-collar_04.html

That is, I hope it shows it. The pictures aren't coming up for me. I hope that is a temporary glitch. Does Blogger not keep pics indefinitely?

Thanks for your interest

June 28, 2008 9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home