Tuesday, January 20, 2009

valentines

I am FINALLY getting a little momentum on the project I have been planning since discussing Valentine's Day with Warren at the gallery, two weeks ago. I want to get him at least half a dozen valentine pieces; more would be better. I hoped to
have already done it, but between Red-bird Ridge work, house-shoveling-out, and spending way too much time on the computer, I haven't accomplished much in the jewelry line.

But yesterday and today, I have created 8 little beaded hearts for earrings, and I am in the swing of it now. I have a really rotten cold and am forced to stay wrapped up in bed, which limits distractions. Pictures later of the current crop. These are the ones I made two years ago, from beaded hearts that I made a year or two before that ...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home