Wednesday, January 12, 2011

uncomplicated things


In an attempt to have more nice things at a lower price point for Oxide, I have worked on pendants and earrings with interesting shapes and colors, but not hours and hours of work. I kind of have the trouble Robin McKinley has with short stories. Things just naturally seem to grow into time-consuming necklaces! But I have managed a line of simple spirals, furnace glass beads, and small shapes in earrings and pendants.

Here are the six pendants (Warren accepted the lot!) and several of the earrings. He took half of the ten pairs of earrings, and all the five chains I offered. He didn’t go for the furnace glass for some reason -- maybe looked too much like assembled findings? -- but I’ll get the first of those up on Etsy this afternoon.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home