Friday, November 30, 2012

DHS Craft Fair tomorrow

Pink and REALLY Pink stretch bracelet


So I haven't made very much new this summer, what with putting all my energy into bone growth and learning how to walk again!

Pink and white stretch bracele
I have, however, gotten a pretty good replacement batch of stretch maille bracelets made to replace the ones that sold at the Arts and Jazz Festival in the spring.

Golden Bees stretch bracele
New colors of O-rings and aluminum, new patterns, and some fancy additions like scales and bees.

Come look for me at Booth B-21, in the original gym just left of the main entrance.
Blue and green 'lace' stretch bracelet
 Mary Cresson, Chery Brainerd, and I are all next to each other.

 The sale runs from 9:00 am - 4:00 on Saturday, December 1.



1 Comments:

Blogger JR said...

Wonderful series of photos!

November 30, 2012 1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home